As this book’s subtitle has it, it’s a potpourri.” That expression can be defined as a mixture of dried petals and spices placed in a bowl to perfume a room.” But, having just published—at New Reformation Press—a little culinary masterpiece (A Gastronomic Vade-Mecum), I am thinking in terms of the secondary definition an unusual or interesting mixture of ingredients.” Either way, you will surely enjoy this collection of essays. They are unusual and interesting—and they will perfume your thinking as to ultimate issues.
A sampling of essays in the present collection
• Resurrection and Legal Evidence
• Did Jesus Physically Rise from the Dead?
• Chronological Contradictions in the Gospels?
• A More Consistent Application of Literary Higher Criticism”
• A Short and Easie Method with Postmodernists
• Law & Morality Friends or Foes?
• Demon Possession A Brief Commentary
• Muslims As Two-Faced
• The Stereotypic Clergyman
• On Innovative Theologians
• Racism in American Lutheranism
• Do Christian Children lose Contact with Reality?
• Those Who Have Not Heard the Gospel A Construct
• Terrorism and Revolution Are They Ever Justified?